So, last week I sorted all the graphics for Forest three and I had time to start a read aloud, which I managed to get about halfway through.
In the coming week, I’ll complete that read aloud and, hopefully, do at least one more read on my old Kindle.
I’ve also been working on some things for my website, which I’ll be working on this coming week, as well.
This week I completed the following books:
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
- Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
- So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish by Douglas Adams
- Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams
- Memento Mori by Muriel Spark (audio)
See you soon.
Oops! Forgot to write this post last night. Too much else on my mind.
Well, last week, let me see. I did another edit of the third Forest book and I started working on the graphics to get them book-ready, that part still isn’t finished, but I hope to complete that this coming week. If I do, I might do another edit of the HV book, or of this book. Not sure.
The other thing that happened last week was the launch of The Goblin and the Child Witch on Friday. If you’d like to check it out, why not pop over to my website for all the details? www.julietboyd.com
Last week I completed the following books:
- The Missing by C L Taylor (audio)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Night Brother by Rosie Garland (audio)
Hope to see you again next week.
Well, as expected, this past week was all about getting Child Witch finalised and uploaded. Nothing else was done, apart from creating some promo materials.
In this coming week, which will be short as I won’t be writing on Friday, I intend to get back to the third Forest book. If I can do another edit and get all the graphics into it, it will have been a productive week.
This past week, I finished the following books:
- The Clairvoyants by Karen Brown (audio)
- The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan (audio)
- Heralding by Faith Rivens
- A Case of Exploding Mangoes by Mohammed Hanif (audio)
Hope to see you again, soon.
This past week was another disrupted one, but I still managed to get a first draft of HV6 completed. Nothing else that was on my list happened, but that’s life.
In the coming week, it’s back onto Child Witch. I have to do one final read-through, then upload the final version to all sites ready for launch day on 1 June 2018. I’ll also take time out to do all the promo materials I’ll need for the week. If there’s any other time left, no doubt I’ll find something to fill it.
This past week, I completed the following books:
- The Boy in the Earth by Fuminori Nakamura (audio)
- The Mentalist by Rod Duncan (audio)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J K Rowling
- The Girl with the Ghost Machine by Lauren DeStefano (audio)
See you all next time.
This past week, I did two run-throughs of the third goblin book, as planned. This left me with one day left over, which meant I decided to start on the next Hunter Vampire story on Friday. I’m already 5K in, which is good.
I also received the cover of an upcoming anthology which includes one of my stories, Strangely Funny V. Isn’t it great? I’ll update you with more news about the anthology when I have it.
In the coming week, I’ll be completing the first draft of the Hunter Vampire story.
The books I finished this past week are:
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L Frank Baum
- The Watchers by Neil Spring (audio)
- Time Travelling with a Hamster by Ross Welford
- Ministry of Pandemonium by Chris Westwood (audio)
See you next time.
So, this past week, I only worked on Child Witch. I had a bit of a glitch at the beginning of the week that meant I had to pretty much take two days off, rather than one. However, I did manage to get Child Witch up for preorder on Amazon. So, that’s good. Here’s the cover. You can find all the details at my website: www.julietboyd.com.
In the coming week, I’ll be starting back on Book Three.
This week, I completed reading the following books:
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- The Accident by C L Taylor (audio)
- The Very First Damned Thing by Jodi Taylor
- The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ by Philip Pullman (audio)
- Plant Spirit Wisdom by Ross Heaven
- Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
- The Legend of Podkin One-Ear by Kieran Larwood (audio)
See you all next week.
As planned, this past week was all about short stories. I submitted two short stories and one poem (I think – it might have been three stories), and I wrote another for later. I also received the proof copy of Child Witch, two days after ordering it on Monday.
So, this coming week I’ll be back on proofreading Child Witch and sorting out the pre-order for the eBook. If I finish that, I’ll go back to short stories. I won’t be doing anything on Monday, as I have somewhere else to be, so it will be a short week.
This week I have completed the following books:
- Dark Beneath the Moon by Christine Purkis
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Mindf**k by Fanie Viljoen
- Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson (audio)
Hope to see you next week.